Lucerne, the queen of plants, is characterised by its high content of essential amino acids as a valuable food plant. Their high percentage of fibre makes them highly digestible for horses. Rich in calcium and ß-carotene, alfalfa with less sugar allows for varied use in horse feed. Naturally, alfalfa supports recreational and sport horses in their vitality and helps to build muscle naturally.
If horses show too much temperament or if they are intolerant to grains for other reasons, alfalfa is ideal as a birth and grain replacement.
Atcom alfalfa is grown directly in Bavaria and is carefully harvested and dried on site. We therefore offer you a regional and high-quality natural product, completely free from additives, grains and molasses.
The ideal raw protein and raw fibre content of our alfalfa enables its use in sports and recreational horses, as the nutritional content can be compensated by the amount of feed.
Atcom alfalfa is optimally suited as:
- Improving poor and nutritionally poor forages
- Nutritious roughage supplement or roughage substitute
- As a roughage supplement with cereal incompatibility
- Roughage supplement with little hay
- Stomach friendly forage
- Ideal protein and energy supply for horses with sensitivity to sugar metabolism (low glycaemic index)
- As a concentrate replacement for horses sensitive to nervousness with larger amounts of grains
- Optimisation of the protein and calcium supply during nursing and pregnancy
- For old horses as appreciation for hay
- With dental problems
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..