- Warm and comfortable
- Almost dust-free and allergy resistant
- Very suitable for outdoor, dries quickly and does not mold
- Suitable as ground cover for rabbit rodent reptiles and birds
- Very high absorption and lasts very long without getting dirty or smelling
- Natural recycling product
- Good for Animals, People and Environment
Suitable for the following animals:
Rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, rat, mouse, chickens, birds and reptiles
Directions for use:
A layer of between 3 - 5 cm and in rabbits every 2 or 3 days replace the corner where they do their needs.
A beautiful natural product that looks visually stunning and also has a very high absorption. Nice for the big but also for the very small animals. The small animals make nests out of it or make it completely small. Certainly not too coarse for them. Large animals are a little more prone to foot pad problems and wounds, among other things. Adding chopped straw or plain hay as a top layer may be a solution for this.
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..