Gentle Leader large red
The Gentle Leader is a unique head collar recommended by many veterinarians and dog behaviorists. This is a new method of correcting, distracting and controlling your dog in a friendly way.
Why should you choose the Gentle Leader? All dogs instinctively pull on a regular dog leash. The back pressure of the leash causes the dog to pull more and more. The Gentle Leader prevents this behavior in 3 unique steps:
1. The pressure of the leash when pulling is now moved to the back of the neck. This causes the dog to relax, this natural reaction is also created when the mother grabs a puppy in the neck.
2. The Gentle Leader's slight pressure on the upper nose creates a reflex that causes the dog to relax immediately.
3. It is similar to steering a horse in the right direction using a halter (the body follows the nose).
Unlike other collars, the Gentle Leader has an adjustable clip that allows the band to be made to fit perfectly. A fit that prevents the band from slipping off the head. A flexible construction allowing the dog to maintain its freedom of movement to play, eat/drink, bark etc. A very good quality. More than 2 million dog owners now benefit from the convenience of the Gentle Leader. They now walk the dog stress-free and calmly.The Gentle Leader is available in black and red.
Guideline for sizes:
- Small: Westie, Yorkshire Terrier, Jack Russell, Poodle, Lhasa Apso. Also suitable for medium/large puppies.
- Medium: Labrador, Cocker & Springer Spaniels, German Shepherd, Boxer, Retriever, Dobermann, Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
- Large: Large German Shepherd, Large Labrador, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Newfoundlander.
Females and young dogs may need a size smaller.
- stops pulling on the leash
- stress-free walking
- Recommended by many vets and behaviorists
Instructions for use
Full product information and instructions for use can be found in the enclosed booklet.
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..